Search for Awards
1. All awards are displayed at first.
2. Select an award by name or use any number of the other search filters to select criteria.
2. Filtering takes place automatically on selection of each criterion.
3. Click the Award Name in the table below, to see further details about that award.
4. If you receive too few results, then try a less specific search.
5. To begin another search from scratch, clear your search using the "Clear all search options" button.
Percentages displayed on this site
Max poss % reduction - Award only: This is the maximum possible reduction given for the award, excluding any possible additional bursary
Max possible % reduction - Award + Bursary: This is the maximum possible reduction given for the award plus the maximum possible additional bursary.
We display maximum percentage reductions so that you can judge whether you are likely to be able to afford an award and therefore whether it is worth you contacting the school to find out more about the award.
Bursaries are usually means-tested, so the actual percentage reduction you are offered may well be less than the percentage displayed on our site.
Pupils who attend state and other non-fee paying schools
Some awards are offered only to pupils in state or other non-fee paying schools. You can find these by using the "Exclusive to state school pupils" filter and choosing the "yes" option. However be sure also to explore the "no" option as this will show a large number of awards for which you may also apply, though applicants will not be exclusively from state or other non-fee paying schools.
Pupils in specific circumstances
Some awards invite applications exclusively from pupils who fit certain criteria. For example, they may have lost a parent, attend a specific school, live a specific area or they may have specific family circumstances, e.g the loss of a parent or serious illness in the family. Search for "yes" under "Exclusive to pupils in specific circumstances".
Other awards may not be exclusively for pupils in specific circumstances but may give priority to such pupils.
No results found. Please try another search.